The E-T-A HVR10 is a hybrid and powerful high voltage relay in a compact design.
The hybrid, arc-free switching system ensures repeated and stable disconnection, even in the event of an overload, of up to 2 megawatts – 2,000 A/1,000 V.
The HVR10 withstands high short circuit currents up to 5,000 A until the fast fuse trips. The fist-sized unit can switch and permanently process 300 A up to 100,000 times, arc-free and wear-free.
The innovative self-monitoring function immediately signals critical operating conditions to the control gear.
Summary of your benefits:
- Reliable disconnections even in critical conditions up to 2,000 A at 1,000 V
- High protection of the on-board electrical system through integral fault detection and indication
- Long life-span through arc-free switching
- Voltage rating DC 900 V
- Max. voltage 1,000 VDC
- Continuous current 300 A
- Rupture capacity Imax off 2,000 A
- Max. holding current 5,000 A for 25 ms
- Degree of protection IP54
- Ambient temperature -40 °C +85 °C