Laminated Busbar Technology
Compact structure, durable, good heat dissipation.
The laminated busbar, also called composite busbar, which is a multi-layer composite structure connecting row.
In other words, it’s a distribution system highway
In the power system power distribution, the laminated busbar is used to conduct the bus to the current of each branch, which has the following advantages compared with the conventional one:
Features and advantage:
• Flexible input and output, which can be well integrated with connectors, fasteners, cables, etc.
• Low inductance, which can effectively reduce spike voltage and protect electronic components such as IGBT
• Low impedance and good heat dissipation efficiency, reducing system temperature rise
• Compact structure for more rational optimization of spatial structure
• Easy to install and easy to maintain