Camera Monitor Systems
Vehicle camera systems are a vast improvement on the many mirrors needed to view vehicle blind spots. Mirrors themselves create further blind spots and ‘information overload’ for drivers who don’t know where to look first, with knocked or broken mirrors creating further visibility issues. Backeye® monitors allow multiple camera images to be viewed on a single monitor with dedicated views triggered by, for example, reverse gear. Cameras provide a wider angle of view than mirrors and are less likely to be damaged, whilst built-in LED’s offer superior visibility in low light conditions.
Camera monitor systems are used in a wide range of on- and off-road applications to meet a host of health and safety and legislative requirements, including R46. They can eliminate blind spots to prevent costly vehicle damage and, more importantly, save lives.
- Reduce blind spots
- Prevent accidents
- Can help reduce insurance premiums.
- Improvement over standard mirrors.
- Meets health and Safety requirements
- Compatible with Brigade’s MDR vehicle recorders
- Provide irrefutable evidence in the case of accidents and legal proceedings
- Prevent false insurance claims
- Peace of mind for drivers, passengers and operators